Tag: vacation specialist
If you are looking for full day of adventure Auto-Safari Chapin is the solution it.
What you can do here:
Be in the middle of an exotic collection of animals in this car safari
Eat around like a king
Flop around in a huge pool
Take a gorgeous ride in a boat
You can take a leisure, rather, pleasure walk in their zoo!
Here you can drive close to the animals. When I say close, it’s because they will be right out your window! You don’t need a car to go in this safari. You can rent one from them and it won’t cost more than the same price of the entrance fee of a car.
The park has different entrance fees: $8 for only the safari ride and $12for the safari ride, the pool, the boat ride, the zoo and a great lunch with a drink and dessert. The kids get discounts. I took the $12 package because the food is great and much more expensive when you buy them separately and I don’t regret it.
Between the safari exhibits, you get to relax in a rest stop where the kids can play around and you can stretch your legs.
After eating, you can go to either the pool or to an ultra-relaxing boat ride. Due to my recent experience I recommend the boat ride because it is really beautiful and calm.
In order to end the day the best way possible, you get the opportunity to walk around in their wonderful small zoo. To be honest, when I first paid the entrance fee, I didn’t expect too much of it. But I must admit it was pretty good.
Marina K. Villatoro, the Travel Experta, has been living in Central America – Costa Rica and Guatemala for the past decade. Traveling with her family to all parts of Costa Rica and Guatemala, she now loves organizing vacations for people and offers first hand experience. Contact her for advice and to plan your perfect trip!
- Tips & Tricks for Kenya safari holidays | Travel and Tourism
- Champagne Pool – Most Fascinating Attraction Of New Zealand …
- Improving the User Experience to Be Discussed at Upcoming NFAIS …
- Africa's New Safari Hotspots | LowFares.com
- fedors entrance | DOSE OF MMA
- Delhi University Super-Specialty Entrance Test SET 2010, DM M.Ch
- EyeDriver Technology Lets You Steer a Car with Your Eyes
- Yahoo! Search Blog » Blog Archive » Earth Day on Yahoo! Search
- Crispin Porter + Bogusky: Experience Designer – Web Design Jobs
- Click on Hubble: Galaxy Zoo Now Includes HST Images | Universe Today
- Show is out to float your boat » News » This Is Guernsey
- Marooned Britons hitch luxury ride home from Spain | The Olive Press
- Does anyone have experience with costco wedding flowers? Or …
- National Park Week: Free Entrance to National Parks | Peter …
- Proper care and maintenance of swimming – Hardness, Algae, Filters …
- Overcoming Bias : Med Like Car Insure?
- Earth Day Gets 'Avatar'-ized | OK! Magazine – The First for …
- LOL! Some1s stealing ur car!: Viper SmartStart for iPhone gets …
- Shoot Pool in the Pool « Luxury Housing Trends
- Tough day for Iceland's airports but travel chaos avoided …
I was in the middle of a trip in Cahuita , Costa Rica, with my family and all of a sudden my son became sick.
While we were on the way towards Cahuita he started coughing but I thought that he’d be fine. But it turned out to be serious, he was burning up and waking up in the middle of the night crying from a sore throat.
I had lived about six years in Costa Rica and had heard about the horrors that happen in public clinics. So, I had never gone that route before, I would always go to private doctors and private hospitals, which, by the way, are fantastic.
So, I had never gone that route before, I would always go to private doctors and private hospitals, which, by the way, are fantastic. So, after running around looking for a private solution, I had to accept the fact that they were all closed and resigned to take my son to the public clinic.
They requested for my paper works and since I’m not a resident and I do not have any formal documentation, they treated me as a tourist. Luckily that helped us to see the next available doctor. Our experience there was awesome. The doctor was very good with kids, was fluent in English and extremely professional I don’t think I need to say that I was very impressed!
Then he gave us a prescription to take to the clinic’s pharmacy. The best part was when we asked how much we needed to pay and he replied, “The pleasure is all ours.” Great medical service and medication for free? I was amazed at this and compared that with the situation in United States, you can easily understand our surprise and absolute gratefulness for their generosity.
After this lovely experience, how I felt about the public hospitals has changed and filled my heart with great appreciation.
What I’m trying to say is if you do get sick in Costa Rica, know that you are in good hands!
Marina K. Villatoro, lives in Central America – Costa Rica and Guatemala for the past decade. She has traveled all over these areas with her family and now she loves to organize vacations to Costa Rica and Guatemala. Contact her for advice and to plan your perfect trip!
- Improving the User Experience to Be Discussed at Upcoming NFAIS …
- Web Design The Easy Way | CqWen
- sloth in cahuita national park
- Cahuita And Its Attractions – Costa Rica « Canada Kenya Chamber
- Cahuita Costa Rica
- Alcoholism, Family and the Limits of Love | World of Psychology
- Cahuita, Costa Rica What a Cute Town! | Introduction To Boating
- Learning From Others Experience | California OneCare
- Tonight at Filmfest: Take a Trip to Qatar, but Skip the Columbian …
- Earth Day? Celebrate Middle Earth Day Instead | Hobbit Movie News …
- Billy Graham's Son Is Too Christian For Barack Obama's Army | RedState
- Apple employee offered trip to Germany for losing new iPhone
- Celebrate Earth Day 2010 your way! | News Provider
- Dementia affects the entire family | KevinMD.com
- Middle School in Butler County Wins Earth Day 40 Schools Challenge …
- China's Rising Middle Class | FrumForum
- Private Or Public Clinics In Costa Rica | Fresh Articles Buzz
- Cahuita National Park, Costa Rica
- SMX: Site Clinic | Ask Kalena
- Windows Live completes the Windows Experience – Inside Windows …
Costa Rica truly is one of the top destinations to visit because of its amazing biodiversity and incredible sceneries ranging from beaches like Coyote and San Miguel to tropical forests.
Puerto Viejo is the perfect blend of beaches and amazing surfing options. Manzanillo located 12kms away from Puerto Viejo is the ideal spot to go snorkeling. Finca La Isla Botanical Garden or the Refugio Nacional de Vida Silvestre Gandoca are a mixture of a tropical and magnificent animal and plant species.
San Jose has an impressive amount of museums and colonial buildings. Here you can explore the eastern styled gardens, water ponds, fountains and streams of the Japanese Friendship Garden or go for a visit to the edge of the Poas Volcano’s crater located in the Poas Volcano National Park.
Here you can explore the eastern styled gardens, water ponds, fountains and streams of the Japanese Friendship Garden or go for a visit to the edge of the Poas Volcano’s crater located in the Poas Volcano National Park.
You see and feel the beauty of the Arenal Volcano as you hike along the tropical rain forest in front of it or you can visit the therapeutic Hot Springs. You can also unravel the underground world at the Venado Caves through rock passages filled with bats and stalagmites.
You can also unravel the underground world at the Venado Caves through rock passages filled with bats and stalagmites. Also The Palo Verde National Park is very interesting and located between the Bebedero and Tempisque rivers and is the largest marshlands in Costa Rica.
You also get the opportunity to unravel the underground world at the Venado Caves through rock passages filled with bats and stalagmites. Also The Palo Verde National Park is very interesting and located between the Bebedero and Tempisque rivers and is the largest marshlands in Costa Rica. Las but not least you can also hike through Monteverde and the Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve as you see their beautiful flora and fauna. The Tamarindo, Manuel Antonio and Quepos are a great for fishing too.
Marina K. Villatoro, the Travel Experta, has been living in Central America – Costa Rica and Guatemala for over 10 years. She has traveled here extensively. Now loves organizing vacations to this amazing part of the world, having first hand experience of all the places with her family. Contact her for advice and to plan your perfect trip!
- Golgusa Temple – Twelve Rock Caves | Travlang Travel Guide
- Valley of Flowers National Park – A Completely New Experience for …
- » Santiago Denicio y un importante triunfo en Venado Tuerto
- Garden haiku « Sentence first
- Climatologist takes <em>National Post</em> to court – Need to know …
- Slovenia World Cup 2010 Profile – World Cup Blog
- England World Cup 2010 Team Profile – World Cup Blog
- World Cup Moments: Zidane's <em>Other</em> World Cup Final Headers …
- South Park Creators Matt and Trey Warned of Episode 201 : World …
- Generation South Park Part 8: Comedy Central Bows to Intimidation …
- Central Texas Gardener Blog » Blog Archive » Integrating native …
- Obama tropieza en Guantánamo – El viejo cañón
- 30 Rock Season 4 Episode 18 Khonani watch online zshare megavideo …
- 30 Rock S04E17 HDTV XviD-LOL | IRFree.com
- Icelandic volcano continues to ease | IceNews – Daily News
- 5 Most Active Volcanoes In Costa Rica | Fresh Articles Buzz
- 30 Rock S04E17 HDTV XviD-LOL + Subtitrare / Subtitle
- Redbox Caves To Two Hollywood Holdouts – Deadline.com
- Jon Stewart Addresses The 'South Park' Controversy – Deadline.com
- DID COMEDY CENTRAL WUSS OUT? 'South Park' Defies Muslim Extremists …