Tag: leisure entertainment
The Wellington Hotel New York is all about location! It’s a couple of meters from Carnegie Hall, half block to the Russian Tea Room, 1 block to Central Park, half block to David Letterman’s theater, and a rather inexpensive taxi drive to wherever you would like to go on Broadway. For those who have more money than brains you can move to the stores on 57th, including Bergdorf-Goodman, Tiffany’s and the like.
We opt for single bedroom apartment in the back of the hotel, which in fact had zero view, but as it had been off-street, was a good trade-off. It was really quiet, with a gorgeous marbled bath, great water pressure, a clean, peaceful suite with bedroom, lounge room, and kitchenette with chiller, sink, and microwave oven. Doormen and assistant desk were definitely useful with maps as well as advice. Heating system was a little loud, although this can be the situation in many of those old buildings. Wi-fi was suitable.
Cafe in the hotel is used by everyone in the location so it’s usually busy with line-ups. Walk out of the hotel for two blocks or so and you will probably discover coffee/sandwich places lower priced ın comparison to the cafe in the hotel. (That is good advice wherever you will be staying in New York!).
The Wellington diner is a dim, greek design, old-fashioned affair with velvet seats, off the main reception. This hotel will be a hardship on the handicapped, with there being alcoves and released hallways with half floors. Steps going up or down practically all around the place. The cafe as well as the diner are actually pricy, and so are capitalizing on the tourists. Practically, across the street, several feet away from the hotel is a Subway, a number of street vendors, plus a Starbucks next door, all of which were doing a quick business from the quite a few hotel clients in the neighborhood.
The hotel even had a beauty and hair salon, well stocked put shop, room service menu, and also a Tv set both in the bedroom and the living room. There was quick response from the desk should you have had problems or difficulties with heating system or cleaning problems. Many house cleaning staff in New York hotels don’t speak English, thus don’t anticipate too much. Unusually there is a coffeemaker in the kitchen area, however the receptionist said they don’t give coffee.. Overall, a wonderful choice for this spot. I’d possibly stay at the Wellington Hotel whenever I get back to New York, because of the cost and location.
Jeff Furgison is well known with his frequent travels and his taste to fine hotels. Therefore the it’s likely that you may appreciate Wellington-Hotel-New-York.com as well. If still unsure, you can also take a look at: http://wellington-hotel-new-york.com
- shelterrific » Blog Archive » want it now: globus desk
- The Dealmap rolls out location-based Android deals app to increase …
- UNR lifts block on SAE | The Nevada Sagebrush
- Hotel Room
- Cheap Hotels in France
- Great Hotel Deals in Gatlinburg
- Tokyo Cheap Hotel at Your Fingertips
- Luxury Hotel Deals New York City
- Luxurious 5-star Hotel Experience
- Last Minute Hotel Deals Boston Ma
- The Lowdown On Electrical Flooring Heating | Equipment and …
- Efficient Heating Boilers | Boiler Advice
- Live From SMX East: 'Location Services: The New Local Search …
- Matthew Yglesias » The Tragedy of Government Health Advice
- Photo: Double Team – City Desk – Washington City Paper
- October Events at Pumpkin Market, Cafe and Restaurant | Uwishunu …
- Revised love hotel regulations to pinch prostitution and underage …
- Review of Seagate 3TB FreeAgent GoFlex Desk External Drive
- Financial Success Shame? – Saving Advice
- Surfers Room Escape | Rotuc