There is no family that would not love taking a trip to Tewkesbury-Gloucestershire. The historic town is a fabulous place to visit with plenty to see and do. That is why thousands of vacationers plan their holidays around a tour of the region.
This untouched region has been relatively unchanged for centuries. Modern technology is found all over the city, but the quaint structures have remained intact. Travelers who are touring England should make a stop in this awesome district.
Visitors to the area will not have any problem finding a place to stay. Their accommodations range from bed and breakfast houses that offer a home like feel, and incredible hotels that provide the best in amenities. They are all fully staffed and extremely welcoming.
Plenty to see and do
Once everyone is settled the real fun can begin. The city is full of historic sites and incredible scenery. The family can book a tour or simple wonder about independently.
The most popular place to visit in the area is Tewkesbury Abbey. The building has been standing for hundreds of years and was structured during a time when construction was not so easy. There have been changes made through the centuries, but the original configuration has remained the same. There is even a gift shop where visitors can buy trinkets to remember their tour.
Another unusual place to see in the area is the John Moore Museum. It offers a true look of the creatures that make up the beautiful countryside. There is even an exhibit of preserved animals for all to look at. It’s a wonderful way for everyone to see otherwise reclusive mammals and birds. Be sure to check their website for special exhibits and other happenings.
Those who enjoy shopping can find some awesome handmade gifts while wandering through the town’s streets. Many local shops offer the best products in the area. Bring along an extra suitcase to hold all the goodies.
There are many festivals and goings on that can be found throughout the year. Depending what time a trip is booked there might be concerts or even festivals. Check the schedule to find out which offerings are available.
Tewkesbury – Gloucestershire offers England’s visitors a sense of the areas historical past. There are tons of wonderful accommodations and lots of things for everyone to do. It is probable that any visitor would want to stay a bit longer than planned.
- Bay Area Patriots Tax Day Tea Party | THE TYGRRRR EXPRESS
- Granville Island – Perfect Shopping Place For Tourists | Travlang …
- IMAO » Blog Archive » Time for Everyone to Make Fun of Muhammad
- OneBayArea Meets in Oakland Today – Four Bay Area Regional …
- Alcoholism, Family and the Limits of Love | World of Psychology
- PreservationNation » Blog Archive » Road Trip With Vintage …
- Going Green in the Kitchen | Bay Area Bites
- The Town that Loves Charlie Chaplin
- Today in things that unite everyone in disappointment – Beyond The …
- A Family Heirloom is Born? | Weddingbee
- The Island | Local youth places seventh at Region One gymnastics …
- Apple employee offered trip to Germany for losing new iPhone
- iPhone 4G leaker gets free trip to Germany
- Plenty Nonsense | Funny Videos Vlog
- Why Nearly Everyone is a Tottenham Hotspur Supporter | EPL Talk
- Discobelle.net » Jet Project – Message From Chi-town (video)
- Niners gain o-linemen, Smith loses excuses » Bay Area Sports Guy
- Ballot Access News » Blog Archive » Florida Libertarians Place …
- Bungalow Heaven's 21st Annual Home Tour « American Bungalow Magazine
- VeloNews.com – Contador outlines road map to Tour